Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in "Serving with Passion" and "Doing the Right Thing". The Caregiver is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs in the client's home. Work a minimum 10 hours a week and up to 40 hours a weekas our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
- Flexible Schedules: YOU pick which shifts YOU want to work!
- Days, evenings, overnights, and weekend opportunities available
- One to one patient care
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the RN Case Manager
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.