Home Care Assistance of Utah: Home of the Best Of Home Care Awards
Home Care Assistance of Utah is the agency in Utah to be awarded the prestigious Employer of Choice Award every year since 2014 by Home Care Pulse. This national recognition demonstrates our commitment to our caregivers success and professionalism. Our goal is to help seniors remain as independent as possible in their own homes. Our Caregivers are trained in Home Care Assistance's proprietary 'Balance Care Method' and 'Cognitive Therapeutics' programs. We also focus on serving Veterans and their spouses. At Home Care Assistance, we are changing the way the world ages!
Here's what in it for you!
- Working for a top In-Home Care Company (Yeah, I know; they all say that)
- Not having to move from house to house during the day (longer shifts)
- Competitive wages and raises with happy clients
- Health Plan
- Flexible schedules
- New clients starting weekly
- Monthly In-service training; builds your CEU's
- FREE Online training paid for by HCA
- Treated with respect by management
- Appreciated for your expertise and reliability
- Working with the best because you are the best
- Cognitive Therapeutics provided by trained caregivers (What's that?)
- Best of Home Care Awards since 2014
Some of the cities where we provide care:
- Salt Lake
- Park City
- St. George
Home Care Assistance of Utah is seeking skilled, experienced and compassionate caregivers in both Hourly and LiveIn (not move in) or 24 hour shifts. LiveIn shifts are generally 24 hours to a maximum of 72 hours. The caregiver sleeps at the home of the client and is involved in direct client care about 13 hours each day. Health Plan offered immediately for LiveIn caregivers and those working three months with an average of 30 hours worked per week.
Hourly shifts are available with generally a 3 hour minimum per client visit; so time to build relationships.
Caregiver responsibilities may include; daily care assistance, grooming and dressing, light cleaning, laundry, food preparation, shopping, transporting to and from doctors' appointments, miscellaneous chores and errands as needed.