We are looking for experienced CNA worker's with driver's license and vehicle to do private home care.
Complete Homecare is seeking professional, polished, caregiver to assist a client in Media, PA. The hours are flexible. This client wants service 3 days a week and doesn't have a preference on which days they are. Hours can be in the morning from 8am-1pm or after 3pm. Must have driver's license and a vehicle.
- Displays an eager willingness to provide general care and support for clients.
- Follows the care plan to help the client maintain good personal hygiene and maintain a healthful, safe environment.
- Utilizes good judgement and attentiveness.
- Follows standards and practices to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Assists with client housekeeping, meals, transferring, bathing, toileting, dressing, first aid and grooming.
- Documentation and reporting.
Applications accepted at either of these two locations:
1420 Walnut Street, Ste 406, Philadelphia, PA 19102
915 Montgomery Ave, Ste 211, Narberth, PA 19072