Current students welcome, training/development/shadowing opportunities available!
CHC Services is a well-established Home Health and Home Care company currently seeking a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), NAR (Nursing Assistant Registered) or HCA-C (Home Care Assistant Certified) to work with our clients in Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The candidate holds a current Washington State CNA / HCA certificate or NAR.
Benefits of the CNA / HCA / NAR:
- Free SCI Training
- Employee of the Month Recognition Bonus
- Potentially Full-Time Work
- $13-17 an hour depending on experience
- Flexible hours
Shift Details of the CNA / HCA / NAR:
- 12 Hour Shift
Responsibilities of the CNA / HCA / NAR:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with meal prep and feeding.
- Provide transportation as required.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client.
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.