We provide all necessary training FREE to start an exciting career as a Personal Care Assistant- CERTIFIED PCA with Alliance Home Health Care Services
The Training will include:
This training will educate you on how to assist client in a home health care setting. You will have 4 weeks of class room and field work training. You will earn Personal Care Assistant Certification at no cost to you. If you are new to health care or looking for a career opportunity with Alliance Home Health Care Services this class may be for you.
Job Description Home Health Aide, PCA, CNA :
At Alliance we assist clients with personal care, home making, med reminders and meal prep
Alliance offers a competitive wage, flexible scheduling, direct deposit, mileage and travel time reimbursements, referral bonuses Free Personal Care Assistant Training and more!
Must be 18 years of age or older
· Possess a valid driver’s license, have a dependable car and proof of insurance
· Have a telephone
· Annual TB Test
· Demonstrate commitment to outstanding customer service
· Ability to complete patient documentation
· Participate in our company training program
· Ability to pass our required drug screening, reference, work history and security checks
· Ability to complete our pre-employment testing
If your excited and want to be part of our growing team and feel you know enough and want to apply right now go to https://alliancehhcs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=225
click on employment and fill out an application right on our website.
Call to RSVP your spot today 1-888-405-0100
We look forward to you joining our team and helping to assist someone right in your own community!