Current students welcome, training/development/shadowing opportunities available!
CHC Services is a well-established Home Health and Home Care company currently seeking a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), NAR (Nursing Assistant Registered) or HCA-C (Home Care Assistant Certified) to work with our clients in Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The candidate holds a current Washington State CNA/HCA certificate or NAR.
Benefits of CNA / NAR / HCA-C:
- Free SCI Training
- Employee of the Month Recognition Bonus
- Potentially Full-Time Work
- $13-17 an hour depending on experience
- Flexible hours
Shifts Details for the CNA / NAR / HCA-C:
- 7 Days a Week
- Day Shift: 7:00am to 2:00pm
- Night Shift: 8:00pm to 12:am
Responsibilities of the Home Care CNA / NAR / HCA-C:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with meal prep and feeding.
- Provide transportation as required.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client.
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
Prior to coming in, please complete our online application: https://comprehensive.clearcareonline.com/apply/