Accessible Home Care
We are looking for a compassionate caregivers to join our expanding team! We have been caring for clients in Wake and Durham counties since 2009.
The Certified Nurse Assistant/PCA/HHA is responsible for providing optimum quality care to clients in accordance with the client’s plan of care.
Responsible for observing appearance and gross behavioral changes in the client and reporting these changes to the agency, or the supervising nurse responsible for managing the case.
The CNA reports to the Agency Clinical Director, who is a Registered Nurse.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist client with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, grooming, eating, and physical transferring or ambulating.
- Assist with the use of devices for activities of daily living such as walkers and wheelchair.
- Prepare and measure meals in accordance with the client’s diet.
- Assist client with medication reminders
- Must maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
- Transport clients to appointments and or occasional shopping
- Responsible for documenting services provided to the client.
- Paperwork must be submitted to the office every Monday by 12:00 PM.
- Documentation must be complete, legible, signed, and dated.
- Record and Report changes in the clients’ condition, family situation or needs to nurse supervisor.