Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is looking for a full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with Telemetry Tech (Monitor Tech) experience to work in our busy 26-bed Med/Surg/Peds department. Patients range from geriatric to neonatal. Predominantly 10-hours shifts, four days per week though subject to change according to business needs.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Perform basic nursing procedures including input and output, daily living activities, application of simple dressings and perennial care.
* Obtain and document patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, weight, respiration and pulse.
* Provide personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, dressing, eating, bedpans and transportation.
* Help patients and communicates changes in patient's condition to the appropriate staff.
* Continual surveillance of multiple telemetry monitors.
Only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
*ABOUT US: * At Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital's 75-bed facility, you’re more than just an employee; you’re part of our family. Community population approximately 35,000. We are located at the base of the beautiful Ruby Mountains, elevation level 5,000._www.nnrhospital.com_
*BENEFITS OVERVIEW:* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental and Voluntary insurance options, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off/Holidays, tuition reimbursement program, cell phone discounts, and Flexible Health Spending Account/Dependent Care Account options.
*Education*: High School or equivalent.
*License Requirements*: Current Nevada CNA License and American Heart Association BLS Certification required upon hire.
**Job:** **Please select a valid job field*
**Organization:** **Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital*
**Title:** *CNA/Tele Tech*
**Requisition ID:** *7439-1852*