Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Casino Hotel can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our Team Members with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Hotel is the largest, most exciting attraction in the five-county region and Southwest Florida’s premier gaming destination with 75,600 square feet of high-paying progressive gaming, over 1,300 slot machines, blackjack, Mini baccarat, Pai Gow, 3 Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, and Texas Hold’Em Bonus.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
Solicits and identifies new gaming guests for the Players Club program. Maintains customer information assuring the highest standards of data entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
+ May include but are not limited to:
* Must have an outgoing personality and be able to generate new business by signing up qualified customers for the Player’s Club.
* Greets and interacts with guests in the casino in a courteous and professional manner.
* Promotes Seminole Classic Casino by communicating with customers in an enthusiastic helpful and friendly manner.
* Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
* Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
* Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
* Must have a thorough understanding of the Player’s Club benefits.
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of player tracking system, promotions, events, entertainment and general property information.
* Creates and issues Player’s Club cards and promotes the program and related promotions.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
* Maintains integrity of database by following precise standards of data entry.
* Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
* Must be able to work as a team.
* Must be able to work under pressure and handle customer inquiries in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
* Conducts themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida/departmental policies and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
+ Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
+ Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
+ Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
+ Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
+ High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous commission, customer service, telemarketing or retail sales experience preferred.
+ Ability to read and understand all Seminole Tribe of Florida policies and procedures.
+ Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
+ Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
+ Ability to function and manage in non-standard situations where some judgment must be exercised.
+ Basic computer skills required.
+ Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
+ Must apply for, obtain and remain eligible for the appropriate Seminole Tribal Gaming License.
+ Must be able to stand for long periods of time and maneuver in a confined area.
+ Must be able to communicate with guests in a noisy environment.
+ Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues, using color monitors on computer screens, and addressing concerns or questions.
+ Must be able to push and/or pull 5 lbs., lifting up to 40 lbs. on a limited basis.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the duties and responsibilities of this position.
+ Will be exposed to casino related factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise, large crowds and stress related to servicing guests in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
Criminal Background Check
Requisition ID: 2021-41936
External Company URL: http://stofcasinos.com/
Street: 506 S 1st St