Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNAs to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assist with ADLs
- Alzheimers Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle recordcheck and drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
* Experience not necessary, but preferred- skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/764Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.