What do Family Tree caregivers do?
Assist seniors with support services such as light housekeeping, transportation and respite/companion care to preserve a safe home, encourage independent living and to enhance quality of life.
Companionship and conversation
Providing stabilization and assistance with transfers
Preparing meals and assisting with meals
Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
Performing light housekeeping tasks
Providing transportation/ escort services
Assistance with bathing and grooming
Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
What’s in it for you?
While you take excellent care of our clients, we take excellent care of you. You'll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule preferences.
- Health insurance benefits –Family Tree offers health insurance to all full-time employees
- Paid Overtime – receive overtime pay for all hours worked over 40 in a week
- Build your own schedule - flexible shifts, hourly, overnights, and live -in shifts. Pick shifts that are best for your family or working around another job.
- Work near your home - limit commute times or optional mileage reimbursement for distances over 25 miles from your home.
- Care Coordination - We will work on finding the best possible match between you and the client based on personality and fit.
- Quality care- Work one on one with your client in their home
- Professional uniforms – receive complimentary uniforms so you will always look professional and feel confident.
What areas do we serve?
Family Tree currently serves seniors across the city of Austin, including all of Travis County and the surrounding counties
APPLY TODAY OR CONTACT THE RECRUITING MANAGER TO LEARN MORE: www.familytreeinhomecare.com
Family Tree In-Home Care does not discriminate caregiver referrals on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
keywords: Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, Aide, HHA, Private Duty, Homemaker, Caregiver, Nurse aide, Health Aide, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Student, Male Caregiver, Nurse’s Aide, Patient Care Tech, Patient Care Assistant, PCT, Private Duty Aide