Comfort Keepers a National Franchise is looking or professional caregivers in the North Denver area to join our team.
Comfort Keepers provide
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay rates
- Short commutes
- Friendly and supportive office staff
- Client compatibility matching
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- Discount dental program
- Client related mileage reimbursement
- Paid training
- - Must be flexible with covering shifts on a short notice
- - Must be able to work weekends, a minimum of one weekend day
- - Provide assistance with hygiene such as (but not limited to) bathing, oral care, dressing, peri-care.
- - Assist with food preparation, serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.
- - Provide medication reminders and observes the client taking their own medication.
- - Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.
- - Record accurate client notes
- - Maintain client confidentiality
- - Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- - Possess an ability to build and maintain great working relationships with Clients.
- -Follow personalized care plan that enables independent, quality living, with dignity in the comfort of the client’s home.