Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Caregiver/Personal Care Attendant.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence!
ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
As a caregiver you will perform personal care tasks including:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Reminding/assisting client with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
- Performing home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Planning meals, shopping for groceries, preparing and serving food/meals, feeding and clean-up
- Accompanying client to scheduled appointments
- Transporting clients or running errands for clients
- Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment