Come work for BrightStar Care of Lafayette, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a company that truly cares about you? At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine. Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard. All care is provided under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid Training
- Health insurance
- Sick PTO
- Free monthly continuing education
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Work close to home
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Opportunities with over 325 BrightStar offices nationwide.
- RN oversight
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: home health aide, certified home health aide, CHHA, hha, h.h.a., medical, home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, CNA, c.n.a., certified nursing assistant, caregiver, companion,health insurance, flexible schedule, healthcare, pca, customer service