Home Instead Senior Care is a trusted source in home, non-medical service provider to seniors.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking for hourly Caregivers to work short morning and evening shifts with clients residing in Bartlett:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
· Assistance with transferring and mobility
· Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
**Home Instead Senior Care is licensed by the state of Illinois, which requires all Employees to be fingerprinted through the Illinois State Police and attend 8 hours of annual training. All training is paid and provided by Home Instead Senior Care.**