DMS Home Care is now hiring Caregivers to join our growing team. As a Caregiver, you are trained to go into the homes of senior clients who need help at home to live independently.
**Enjoy weekly pay, hands-on training, paid drive time, and so much more**
Part-time and weekend opportunities currently available throughout Greater Grand Rapids and neighboring West Michigan communities.
Shift length and location vary by client. Our scheduling team will design a personalized schedule that fits your availability, location, experience, and personality.
**Certification is not required**
The DMS Difference
- Weekly pay (plus holiday pay and holiday bonuses)
- Hands-on training (train with our nurses in the DMS Training Center)
- Multiple pay raises (30 days, 90 days, and annual pay increases)
- Paid drive time
- DMS mobile app (check your schedule and review client care plans 24/7)
- Referral bonuses (up to $500)
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Dementia care
- Overnight care
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Assistance with mobility
- Minor errands and transportation
Apply today at www.dmshome.com.
Based in Grand Rapids, DMS Home Care designs and delivers non-medical home care support services for hundreds of senior clients who need help to age in place. Our goal is to create remarkable partnerships between our Caregivers and clients. Experience the DMS Difference.