BrightStar Care of Boise
CNA or Aide-level professionals
$250 hire on Bonus!! Currently seeking professional, dedicated, and committed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/Aides and Caregivers for a variety of variable shifts available in Boise, ID. The ideal CNA, or Aide with hands-on experience, will be reliable and dependable, compassionate and dedicated. You do not need to be certified to hold one of these positions.
- 401k plan
- 1 pair of scrubs and PPE tote bag is issued at Orientation
- Vision and Dental insurance plans (after 60 days and meeting minimum number of hours of work per week)
- 90-day and annual reviews and potential for wage increases
- Full-time, Part-time, Live-In, NOCS, 12-hour shifts
- Merchant discounts (cell phone service, tires, gym membership, oil changes, etc.)
- Scholarship program to become a CNA (after 6 months of employment)
- Weekly pay and Direct Deposit is available
- Weekend differential for NOCS
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification as a CNA OR 1 year of documented hands-on care
Current CPR certification
- Medication Tech Certificate - Required within 30 days of hire
- Must be licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Drug Testing required
- Background Investigation will be run (must apply for fingerprinting with DHW if not current)
- Effective verbal and written communication with clients, other employees and management
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, and light housekeeping.
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary.
- Assist client in walking and transporting to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Follow the Plan of Care for the client's needs. Adhere to all patient safety protocols.
- Maintain a cheerful, positive and professional demeanor always.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.