Come work for BrightStar Care of Lafayette, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid Training
- Health insurance
- Sick PTO
- Free monthly continuing education
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Work close to home
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Opportunities with over 325 BrightStar offices nationwide.
- RN oversight