HOME CARE ASSISTANCE CORAL GABLES
Job Title: Caregiver
Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
Depending on the client’s needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client’s needs change:
- Assist clients with ADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming and transferring.
- Prepare meals following clients’ prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and clean clients’ homes (no more than 20% of time).
- Conduct basic errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your clients’ care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local
senior center, play a board game).
- Provide transportation services.