Family Tree In-Home Care is seeking compassionate caregivers to join our Denver team! We serve the Denver Metro area including: Denver, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Arvada, Englewood and more!
If you have a heart for helping people, want to make a difference in the life of a senior and would consider yourself an excellent caregiver, we are looking for YOU!!
-Flexible Hours around your schedule- days and nights available- we have shifts from 1 hour-12 hours
-Insurance benefits for Full-Time: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
-Paid travel time from client to client
1. Performs personal care services in accordance with the plan of care and Agency policy.
2. Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
3. Completes appropriate service notes completely, accurately and in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
4. Reports changes in the patient's condition and needs to the supervisor.
5. Performs household services essential to care in the home as assigned.
6. Ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned.
7. Provides medication reminders as assigned.
8. Understands and promotes patient rights.
9. Participates in all required orientation, training, competency and in-service programs as scheduled and necessary per Agency policy.
10. Is available for, and participates in, on-site supervisory visits per Agency direction, at a minimum of every 3 months.
11. Participates in coordination of patient care, as required.
12. Attends patient care conferences as scheduled.
Better Care. Better Health. Every Day.
Our mission is to leave our industry better than we found it by working continuously to provide all our clients with an amazing experience and a higher quality of life.