Join SYNERGY HomeCare as a CNA! Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
Work as many shifts as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work. We have openings in Edmond, Oklahoma City, Mustang, Yukon, Midwest City, Moore, Norman, and surrounding areas!
- Health Benefits and PTO for full-time employees
- Bi-Weekly Pay: Direct Deposit / Pay Card / Live Check
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid On-going Training
- Working for a Home Care Pulse “Employer of Choice” award winner
- Various locations and shift types available
- Provide patients with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Assist patients in walking, outdoor activities, etc
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure patient’s rights are adhered to
- Other duties as assigned