Back to Job Seeker Sign In
Back to Employer Sign In
Required skills & experience (the 7 “must haves” to be considered):
1. BLS/CPR certification required
2. Good standing on the IDPH Nurse Aide Registry required
3. Nursing Assistant Certification by the State of Illinois and in good standing on the IDPH healthcare worker registry
4. Valid ID/driver's license, reliable transportation and form of insurance
5. EMT-B / Paramedic training
6. 1 year customer prior nursing assistant experience preferred
7. High school diploma or equivalent required
What you need to know:
• CNA will provide personal care to hospice patients in their home environment as ordered by the physician under the supervision of the RN Case Manager.
• Territory will cover Skokie up to WI border.
• Day shift Monday through Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm).
Location: , Skokie, IL 60076
Sign Up for Daily Job Alerts.
You will receive your first job alert within 24 hours.