Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants like you to join our team. We have full-time day shift positions that offer 4-hour shifts and more in the Riverside area.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1 year of experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of California
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Day Shift, Full Time