Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem - Plymouth, MA
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs) for a great opportunity in Plymouth, MA and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will hold a current MA CNA License and possess 1 year of experience. This individual will work with patients in a variety of settings.
- Competitive pay
- Daily Instant pay
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Paid time off
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Active MA CNA License
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience
- CPR certification
- Dementia certification (Offered through MAS)
- Ability to multitask and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS Family.