The French Laundry, Thomas Kellerrsquo;s highly acclaimed Yountville restaurant, seeks Chef de Parties. Ideal candidates will have at least 3-5 years of experience, with increasing levels of responsibility, in a fine dining environment.
This position will be exposed to and trained on the stations within the kitchen. In addition to technical skill, the ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability and drive to learn and contribute.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession.nbsp;With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisinenbsp;
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Kellerrsquo;s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Kellerrsquo;s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Paid Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment nbsp; nbsp; nbsp;
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesnrsquo;t interest you, but you have a culinary background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the profession.nbsp; We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
More detail about The French Laundry part of Thomas Keller, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/455-the-french-laundry