Located in Columbus, OH, Sequel Pomegranate Health Systems provides treatment services to adolescents, ages 12 to 18, with mental health and behavioral disorders. We have a 70-bed residential treatment program serving males and females and a 20-bed acute hospital accredited by the Joint Commission for teens requiring intensive crisis care and treatment intervention.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Psychiatrist to deliver psychiatric services in accordance with company policies and procedures and Joint Commission standards.
Job Duties Include:
* Assessment and management of psychiatric conditions for adolescents to include prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
* On an on-going basis, review and evaluate the quality of patient care through established quality assessment procedures.
* Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, therapists, nurses and other professionals, as necessary, in establishing treatment plans, assessment, evaluation and monitoring progress.
* Analyze and evaluate patient data to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
* Prescribe and direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
* Will participate in the on-call rotation.
* Board Certified in Child Adolescent Psychiatry.
* Maintains current Ohio medical license.
* Maintains current DEA registration.
* Maintains current professional liability insurance coverage.
* Maintains current and on-going educational requirements.
Sequel Pomegranate Health Systems offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, supplementary insurances, and 401K.