With more than10,000 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connectednetwork.
GHD has a fantastic opportunity for a civil CAD Drafter for our Phoenix, AZ office. We currently have a number of exciting projects underway working across the public & private sector, with work focused across the water and wastewater infrastructure sector.
The GHD Phoenix office is made up of a team of 45 + vibrant professionals who enjoy the diversity of their projects and the camaraderie of their co-workers. In addition to a strong reputation for outstanding work and customer service, we have a culture that supports team development and collaboration. The office has an active social calendar, with regular activities organized throughout the year. With an ongoing commitment to giving back the local community, the Phoenix office regularly participates in a number of community outreach events. The office is also in a great location in the Biltmore/Camelback Corridor area, with easy access to the Piestewa Freeway (SR51), and a short walk or drive to nearby restaurants.
- 2+ years design experience. Exposure to water/wastewater based projects will be highly regarded.
- Understanding of Plan and Profile sheets for water and sewer line design a plus.
- Understanding of mechanical piping plan, sections, and details a plus.
- Associates Degree in Drafting or Design preferred.
- Experience across Civil 3D & AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player, cooperative with other staff with open sharing of information and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Good time management ability, ability to handle conflicting priorities, and hit deadlines.
- Takes pride in production of high quality deliverables that are accurate and easy to read.
- Willing to go the extra mile to reach individual and team goals.
- A valid drivers license
- A personal vehicle that may be used for work-related, local, travel (reimbursed at government standard rates).
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer visa sponsorship.
To apply please attach your resume and covering letter via the link below.