With more than10,000 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connectednetwork.
Are you looking to kick your career into high gear? GHD has an extraordinary opportunity for a Civil CAD Drafter for our Phoenix, AZ office. We currently have a number of exciting projects underway working across the public & private sector, with work focused across the water and wastewater infrastructure sector.
Our GHD Phoenix office consists of a team of 45 + dynamic professionals who enjoy the diversity of their projects and the camaraderie of their co-workers. In addition to a strong reputation for excellent work and customer service, we have a culture that supports team development and collaboration. The office has an active social calendar, with regular activities organized throughout the year. With an ongoing commitment to giving back the local community, the Phoenix office regularly participates in a number of community outreach events. The office is also in a phenomenal location in the Biltmore/Camelback Corridor area, with easy access to the Piestewa Freeway (SR51), and a short commute to nearby restaurants.
- You will have 2+ years design experience. Exposure to water/wastewater based projects will be highly regarded.
- You will have understanding of Plan and Profile sheets for water and sewer line design a plus.
- Deep understanding of mechanical piping plan, sections, and details a plus.
- Associates Degree in Drafting or Design preferred.
- You will have experience across Civil 3D & AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be a strong teammate, cooperative with other staff with open sharing of information and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Good time management ability, ability to handle conflicting priorities, and hit deadlines.
- You will takepride in production of high quality work that are accurate and easy to read.
- You will have a willing to focus and contribute to reach individual and team goals.
As a multicultural organization, we support individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer visa sponsorship.
To apply please attach your resume and covering letter via the link below.