Our client is a growing full service engineering consultant serving private and public sector clients across the southeast. Continued growth has created this amazing opportunity for a registered engineering professional. Our client has a truly family friendly but professional environment
- Working with a select client group you'll be responsible for full service civil engineering including: site selection, permitting, design of all aspects of civil engineering, client and project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET University
- Professional registration or the ability to become registered in South Carolina
- Seven plus years experience as a practicing civil engineer
- Autocad Land Desktop and REVIT preferred
You'll receive excellent and competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Please reply in confidence.