When joining the Centerline team you receive:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application we work with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry
- Competitive weekly pay starting between $1600 - $1800
- Eligibility for health benefits from Day 1 of employment, including medical, dental, and vision.
Do you love to travel but not have time because of an inflexible work schedule? Are you tired of typical over the road routes? What if you could see new sights, have all of your expenses paid while earning money at the same time? Does this sound too good to be true? The good news is it's not - Centerline is looking for experienced Class A drivers to join our mobile division.
As a mobile driver, you'll fly to different cities and see the sights while you complete your assignment. On average you will earn $1600 - $1800 per week. Assignments can range from 2 weeks to 8 weeks, and shifts will range from 8-14 hours per day, 5 days a week. To excel in this role, you will need to be flexible and comfortable being away from home.
We work with many of the country's top Fortune 1000 companies. We are dedicated to acting as your career coach, and we are committed to matching your endorsements and skills to the routes, equipment, and shifts that are right for you allowing you to stay behind the wheel in driving jobs which allow you to excel. We believe that there is the perfect job for everyone, but it may not be in your backyard, that is why we will cover your flights, travel time, hotels and rental car for this assignment.
In this role, you'll be expected to:
- Operate trailers safely
- Perform pre and post trip inspections to ensure safety
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Questions? Call (909) 420-6117for more information.
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- A deep understanding of the local area is appreciated
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years