Class A Delivery Driver/Shipping & Receiving (Chatsworth)
Impress Communications is a leader in innovative printing and packaging solutions. We pride ourselves on unique products that are inventive and fresh.
Our customers are established and keep coming back to us because we’re able to handle challenging projects by producing quality product, on schedule and on a consistent basis. This position will bring a positive attitude and creative approach to these projects.
We are in search of a self motivated and detail oriented individual responsible for the daily routes as well as helping in the warehouse as needed. The ideal candidate is an organized, energetic team player, hands-on hard worker with excellent communication skills who can work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and works well with all levels of team members.
- Responsible for delivery of products to customers and pick up of products from the vendors as assigned daily
- Prepares and palletizes the products for delivery and pick up
- Ability to read and interpret delivery information
- Verifies products delivered / pick up and obtains the necessary signatures, paperwork
- Verifies skids are tagged correctly, products matches the documentation and reports discrepancies to department supervisor
- Prepares shipment loads for the following day as scheduled
- Maintains company’s delivery vehicles, cleans and performs minor maintenance
- Communicates with shipping supervisor for change in delivery schedules
- Adheres to road safety regulations
- Complies to company’s safety policies and follows procedures
- Assist other departments with tasks as assigned
- Performs daily checks on power lift equipment
Required Skills and Experience:
- A valid CA drivers license, MUST have clean driving record
- Non-Commercial Class A License is a MUST (Few times a year required)
- Ability to communicate well, present effectively customer deliveries
- Detail oriented, follows instructions, ability to comprehend and assist in solution process
Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling: Using pallet jack/forklift
Trucking payment: Hourly
Trucking route: Local
We offer a competitive salary as well as a 401k, health benefits, vision, dental and paid time off.
Impress Communications is an equal opportunity Employer
Please attach resume in your email.
Job Type: Full-time