Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.Job Summary:
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under close supervision, responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure occupants a clean and safe environment.Essential Job Duties:
- Cleans and maintains cleanliness of office and lobby floors, windows, doors and walls.
- Cleans and maintains cleanliness of restrooms; includes floors, sinks, counters, commodes and fixtures.
- Clean and maintain cabins and lodges.
- Monitor the interior and exterior of the building and grounds during the day to make certain the grounds and common areas are free of debris.
- Clean and maintain all common areas and cleaning supplies.
- Clean glass surfaces periodically to keep them free of fingerprints and dirt.
- Empty garbage containers in common areas and restrooms ensuring general areas are free of litter.
- Report broken or dangerous items to facility staff for repair or replacement.
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.