About Action Behavior Centers
Action Behavior Centers does therapy for children with autism, helping them to overcome developmental delays including speech, behavior, and social skills. We are an Austin-based company that is growing fast while staying true to our core values and desire for excellence. We are looking for a driven self-starter to help build marketing and outreach for our center in Flower Mound, TX.
This position will have two key areas of responsibility:
Administrative functions for our busy clinics. This includes several areas of work, including giving great support to inbound calls from parents and helping them understand how we help kids on the autism spectrum. It also involves document management, keeping track of people and things, and internal and external collaboration with referral sources, etc.
Marketing and admission tasks to support the work of our operations manager and leadership. There is a lot of copywriting (so you'll become a subject matter expert on autism quickly!), creation and dissemination of marketing materials, meetings with referral sources, etc.
Here are some of our ideas about what the ideal candidate will be all about:
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, outgoing, recent graduate looking to break into the healthcare industry!
1) You've completed a four-year degree and made good grades. Subject/major isn't all that important to us. Maybe it's marketing, maybe it's basketweaving.
2)You have a passion for excellent customer service and patient experience - telling the story of a business to the community and generating leads, especially through online tools. You don't have to be an expert at branding, but you will have the ability to do so.
3) You have passions that you've built into your studies and your life. Maybe you love art history, and you studied it, go to museums, and talk about this with your friends. You have the ability to go deep in a topic.
4) You are a great and fluent writer. We want to see a cover letter that gives some sense of your style and professionalism.
5) You are looking for a special job because you are a driven person and don't want to collect a paycheck while waiting for the hours to tick away on the clock. The satisfaction that comes from working hard and creating something is part of how you define yourself. If you are asked to do a project, you won't stop your work because it's 5pm. We all love the Flintstones, but Fred yelling yabba dabba do and running from the dinosaur doesn't work for you.
6) You are smart. Quick. Curious. Want to move up wherever you work.
7) You can follow instructions and are easy to work with as part of a team.
**If you are interested in this position, please do the following: briefly address our criteria above in a customized cover letter and make the case for yourself. =)**
+ Medical, dental, vision
+ Signing Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year