Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the worlds leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
About Healthcare Technologies
Aramarks Healthcare Technologies business is one of the largest independent providers of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web .
Responsible for all aspects of on-site account management and supervision of the technical service team assigned to them. Works closely with both the internal staff and client representatives in planning, analyzing and evaluating information for assigned services and/or projects. Typically manages up to 7 frontline associates, comprised of BMET, ISE, or LES technicians, at a small-to-medium size hospital system. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Hires, places and trains technicians and other staff within the HCT management department, and administers coaching, delivers performance feedback and issues discipline to direct reports.
- Establishes work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff.
- Implements human resources policies and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are adhering to the Global Code of Conduct and employees behaviors coincide with values and mission of Aramark.
- Communicates, through the proper chain of command, critical information and decisions as appropriate, and responds to requests from District Manager, Regional VP and Corporate Staff.
Grow the Top Line
- Develops and maintains a client relationship that fosters business growth, establishes regular communications and helps drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Client Business Reviews and Annual Business Reviews, which focus on contract execution and the accomplishments of Aramark.
- Ensures the capability to meet client mandates and Aramarks business model for delivering service agreement terms, quality, and regulatory and safety requirements.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive service delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of key client stakeholders throughout the hospital.
- Supervises the installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of clinical equipment.
Capture Cost & Prodcutivity
- Manages program in compliance with Aramarks Quality Assessment, and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring shop organization and branding meet Aramark safety and image standards.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission/DNV and OHSA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with Aramarks HCT business standards.
- Updates and/or develops annual Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), and ensures entire MEMP program is approved through hospital EOC committee.
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Develops and manages all facets of Aramark and hospital departmental budgets and financial reporting processes to meet or exceed financial commitments.
- Complies with all Aramark and hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for Aramark within assigned account, and delivers base business growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable trade areas.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation skills.
- Management skills.
- Listening skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Results oriented.
- Maturity, self-development, and integrity.
- Ability to deal with high-stress/pressure situations.
- Ability to manage complex customer situations.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Computerized Medical Maintenance System (CMMS).
- Intermediate CE-IT knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in electronic technology, engineering technology, or business and 5 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Associates degree in electronic technology, engineering technology, or business and 7-9 years military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- 10+ years of military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- Active CHTM certification is preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and biomedical, laboratory, and imaging equipment.
- Valid Drivers License may be required.
- Little to no travel required.