Clinical Secretary (per diem), Cardiology - Days
**Bedford, NH, USA**
Post Date Oct 16, 2018
Requisition # 180003G2
Reviews, processes, and tracks all referrals for services delivered by providers.
**Responsibilities:** A listing of thekeyresponsibilities
1. Responds to patient calls providing general information and education.
2. Supports providers and staff in addressing patient questions/concerns. Provides instruction/support to providers and staff on communicating with patients regarding these questions or concerns.
3. Acts as liaison between primary care physicians & specialists outside DH.
4. Implements and monitors DH policies and procedures. Participates in initiatives to improve the referral management process.
5. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ High school graduate or equivalent with 1 year experience in provider office.
+ Knowledge of insurance benefit programs and medical terminology.
+ Ability to effectively interact with providers, staff, patients and insurance plan representatives a must.
+ Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
+ Must have prior computer experience, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**