COVID\-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities\. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID\-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security\.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires\. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID\-19 Community Level at the specific work location\.
**Description:** When you join Enterprise Technologies, you will be part of one of the most innovative and fastest moving organizations in Lockheed Martin\. Come help build end\-to\-end Future Battle Management, Command & Control \(FBMC2\) systems and utilize our cutting\-edge capabilities to bring advanced capability directly to the operational community through agile demonstrations and leave behind prototypes\.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Software Engineer to work within the Enterprise Technologies \(eTech\) Future Battle Management, Command & Control \(FBMC2\) organization that brings skills in DevSecOps and Cloud technologies\. Come help build end\-to\-end FBMC2 systems and utilize our cutting\-edge capabilities to bring advanced capability directly to the operational community through agile demonstrations and leave behind prototypes\. Key to enabling this vision is embracing cloud computing and DevSecOps into our engineered agile solution frameworks across our portfolio\.
As the lead for this effort, you will examine our current and future programs and guide the insertion of these technologies\. In addition, you will work to stand\-up a cross\-program and IRAD capability that can be used across the portfolio to quickly enable new starts to develop using the latest DevSecOps and Cloud\-based technologies\. This is an exciting opportunity to take hold and guide future architectures\!
• Bachelor's or Master's level in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical experience is required from an accredited University\.
• 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• Knowledge of modern DevSecOps tools and practices, including Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI
• Knowledge of cloud computing design and security principles
• Experience with various programming languages, including C, C\+\+, Python, C\#, and Java
• Experience working in an Agile development environment, including tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Experience with managing/developing cloud environments \(e\.g\. AWS, Azure, GCP\)
• Active Top Secret and ability to obtain a TS/SCI level clearance
• Working knowledge of cloud\-based architectures
• Familiarly with LMC Digital Transformation \(DX\) initiatives \(e\.g\., “Software Factory”\)
• Experience supporting teams with requirements interpretation, interface definition and testing
• Experience working with distributed development teams across time zones
• Experience with container \(Docker\) development and orchestration with Kubernetes or a K8s distribution such as Rancher
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
• Experience integrating DevOps tools into end\-to\-end pipelines
• Active TS or TS/SCI Clearance
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.