Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology
services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and
High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,
Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class
methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together
more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100
locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring
relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and
empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in
the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment
that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your
professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Sogeti USA is seeking Interns for IT
services and solutions across various industries in Minneapolis, Minnesota. As
an intern, you will embark on a bright career path with one of the
world`s leading IT consulting groups.
**Please Note: Our internship runs from January through end of August.**
**January to May- the student will be part-time while attending school.**
**In the Summer months (May-August) the intern will then begin full-time hours at the client.**
**Because of this the candidate must be local to Minneapolis and be able to commit to 8-20 hours a week during the months while attending school.**
The Sogeti USA career path
allows you to decide your own course. You can grow to specialize in
software development, QA/testing, or data/business analytics. At Sogeti,
you are afforded flexible career options, so you can change your career
focus to have more or less exposure to various business areas.
**Benefits of an internship with Sogeti:**
- Introductions to a team of 100+ highly skilled, dynamic consultants in the Minneapolis area
- Exposure to a local business model, with tailored delivery to 24+ clients in the area
- Personalized coaching from an appointed counselor, who is also a current consultant
- Access to a support network willing to help you adapt to realistic work expectations
- Opportunities for engagement in community involvement as part of the volunteer Sogeti Summer of Service program
- Hands-on consulting experience with a local client in a role influenced by your career aspirations
Networking opportunities through access to internal and external
user-groups and associations (Agile, Technology Association of Iowa,
Project Management Institute (PMI), .Net at Point and various others)
- Sophomore, junior, or senior level student in pursuit Bachelors Degree in related discipline:
o Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management of Information Systems, Information systems
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Eager to learn and dedicated to continual learning and self improvement
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills
o Confidently and clearly articulate
o Understand balance between active listening and contributing in conversation
- Experience/familiarity with development or programming in any language (i.e. .Net, C#, Java etc.)
- Take initiative
- Active and engaged involvement outside of academic coursework
**The benefits our employees enjoy:**
+ 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in theUS!)
+ Medical/Prescription/Dental/VisionCoverage- Employees pay no premiums!
+ Bonus Program that pays up to$20,000!
+ $12,000 in TuitionReimbursement
+ 100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
+ Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.