Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation?s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions we are expanding our staff and seeking a Commercial Security Technician to join the Dallas ? Technology team.
As a Commercial Security Technician you will be responsible for installing and maintaining security systems, card readers, electric door strikes, motion sensors, CCTV systems, and safety systems including alarm systems. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment while also being able to work independently, think creatively, and have excellent problem-solving skills. We are looking for career minded candidates who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
A Commercial Security Technician will:
- Install Access Control Panels & Systems.
- Install various access control devices
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Fire stop various types of cable penetrations.