Welcome to Mill Creek! Were glad youre here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
At MCRT a Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction of high density, multi-family residential and mixed use projects. The position reports to the Vice President and President of Construction. This position requires providing leadership to the project teams in order to meet or exceed project goals related to the design, construction and quality of the project. The Project Manager will be expected to maintain and adhere to project construction schedules, budgets, cost and quality control measures and safety practices. Essential Functions/Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
- Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents
- Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors
- Managing value engineering efforts for the project
- Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
- Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in architecture, engineering, construction science, or other related field.
- Minimum of five years experience in managing all phases of construction of high density residential and mixed use projects.
- Ten years of applicable and related experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MS project. Competency in Procore and Textura a plus
- Strong organization, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts, manage personnel, meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality
About the Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!Job Requirements: