Healthcares helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in peoples lives at CompHealth, a division of CHG Healthcarein Fort lauderdale, FL. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at CompHealth, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
Develops relationships with Healthcare providers throughout the US by sourcing Healthcare Professionals, making a high volume of dials, utilizing effective questioning and listening techniques and offering our nationwide Job Opportunities that match the Healthcare providers criteria.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing and hiring of candidates to place with existing clients
- Respond to candidates inquiries regarding permanent job placement opportunities. Conveys the essential characteristics of the position and determines the candidates viability for hiring
- Facilitate placement of healthcare providers into clients medical facilities by matching skill level, licenses, preferences, board status and credentials
- Conduct reference verifications and arrange interviews for clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and candidates
- Maintain databases regarding status of potential candidates
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship
- Minimum of one-year experience in the direct sales of products or services
- Experience in the sale of professional services
- Experience in recruitment or staffing a plus
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system
- Professional level written and oral communications skills
- College level education
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment recruiting candidates
- Communicate and understand professional level service needs, physician credentials and client practices
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications
- Ability to project enthusiasm and develop rapport when speaking on the telephone
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data as well as compute profit margins
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently
- Ability to integrate individual efforts to team objectives and processes
In return, we offer:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Clickhere to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click Apply at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer