Description Are you a natural leader driven by a strong sense of accomplishment looking for an opportunity as a Collections Specialist? Are you a focused, detail-oriented thinker with a background in accounting, finance or business administration? This long-term contract / temporary to hire role is for a Collections Specialist who wants to work in the Hamilton, Ohio area. If you're looking for work as a Collections Specialist, you can nourish your career at this growing company if you contact Robert Half today!
- Correctly process bankruptcy filings when received
- Attend to inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Abide by all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Ensure payments are processed
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Administer all billing and reporting activities in response to deadlines
- Record all customer payments to the correct reports
- Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity Requirements
- 1+ years of prior high volume collections experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.