Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
**Description & Qualifications**
Experienced, motivated, practical and solution-oriented person to review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements to support its diverse offerings, including SaaS agreements, software licenses, equipment purchase agreements and professional services agreements. This role will provide vital legal and operational support to our Sales and Services teams working closely with our Information Security, Cloud Overlay, Product Management, Finance and other supporting teams mainly during customer negotiations. This role requires an organized and articulate individual who has a strong attention to detail, is able to set and meet deadlines, able to respond quickly and effectively to the sales team and UKG’s customers’ needs, and is flexible with regard to work hours. This person will have an opportunity to influence and participate in the growth of the business.
• Draft and negotiate complex SaaS/technology agreements to support the needs of our sales teams and customers
• Analyze legal risk with attention to detail while creatively overcoming obstacles
• Communicate and draft complex issues by simplifying them in plain English
• Provide practical legal guidance in a timely manner to various corporate departments such as Sales Operations and Renewals teams
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of department processes and templates
• Mentor and assist contract negotiators (non-attorneys) in their support of sales negotiations
• Contribute to handling a range of legal matters by supporting other members of the legal department on an as-needed basis
• Experience negotiating technology transactions and complex commercial transactions with a familiarity of legal issues surrounding Cloud/SaaS product offerings and software licensing
• Self-starter able to work in a very fast paced, changing environment with ability to juggle several priorities at the same time
• Exceptional communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with a variety of levels and audiences
• Ability and confidence necessary to work independently and across multiple functions
• Experience with procurement processes, such as RFP (Request for Proposal) process, negotiation of contracts, drafting contractual clauses and use of alternative contracting vehicles preferred (through partner or re-sellers)
• Ability to utilize time efficiently to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work in an independent yet collaborative environment
• Ability to communicate in person and by telephone in a confident, articulate manner.
• Extremely detailed/accuracy oriented.
• Ability to make confident, supportable decisions in time sensitive situations.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to multitask effectively.
• Communicate and work well in a team environment and with existing clients including excellent verbal and written communications.
• Proven follow-up skill-sets.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or global corporation and/or SaaS negotiation experience in the HR/payroll space
• Legal education and background
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to **UKGcareers@ukg.com**
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.