Control Engineer 1 - Tysons, VA
M.C. Dean isBuilding Intelligence™in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
+ A competitive salary
+ Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
+ Paid-time off
+ Tuition reimbursement
+ 401k Retirement Plan
+ Military Reserve pay offset
+ Paid maternity leave
Automation & Controls
- Services include (but not limited to): Human Machine Interface information layout and presentation, Software development and testing, Programmable Logic Controls (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA)
- Provides manufacturing related services for process control systems that include professional consulting to turnkey installations
- 0-2 years of experience in construction / engineering with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Security Certifications
- Familiar with the following programs is a must: MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint, AutoCAD (or similar program), Bluebeam
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to travel to various project sites (if applicable)?
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry
- Previous experience with electrical Design Build applications
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT/FE)
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Design Build Institute of America (DBIA)
+ Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time
+ Sitting for extended periods of time.
+ Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
+ Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
+ Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
+ Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
+ Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
+ Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
+ Identify and understand the speech of another person.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledVEVRAA Contractor