Design Group is a leading Engineering, systems integration, and IT consulting firm, capable of providing complete operating solutions for consumer products, life sciences, and other industrial sectors. Design Group provides engineering, project management, regulatory compliance, and other technology services to the worlds leading companies. Our organization is staffed by over 1,400 engineering and technical specialists, operating from over 40 global offices in the US and India, Design Group provides professional engineering, architectural and construction management services through our wholly owned and professionally licensed subsidiary, Design Group Facility Solutions, Inc.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique people-centric culture. We offer a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with more than 11,600 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world. For more information, go to www.barrywehmiller.com and visit our CEO Bob Chapmans blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com.
- Process and packaging control system design, control panel engineering, SCADA, PLC and HMI programming, site construction management, and site start-up support of integrated control systems
- Specification, design, development, and testing of SCADA, Manufacturing Intelligence, and MES applications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA, PLCs, DCS, and process control system architecture design required.
- Packaging and process controls experience in the Consumer Products and/or life sciences industries is preferred; food/beverage and/or engineering consulting experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in electrical design, programming and troubleshooting of process and packaging systems.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500) PLCs, PanelView HMIs, Industrial Communication Networks and control panel design is also required.
- Siemens programming experience (PCS7, S7 PLCs, WinCC) is preferred.
- Experience with FactoryTalk View SE, Intellution iFix, Wonderware, VisualBasic, Web Design, Network Design, Servos, and Vision applications are also a plus.
- Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
- Candidate should also be self-motivated and capable of working in a project team environment.
- 20-40% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related technical degree (Preferred)