Back to Job Seeker Sign In
Back to Employer Sign In
1. Prepares food for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu.
2. Prepares food using proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established policies and procedures
3. Utilizes standardized recipes in the preparation of foods
4. Ensures that the proper quantity of food is prepared
5. Makes only authorized substitutions to the planned menu and records the substitution according to established policy
6. Maintains proper food temperature of food during preparation and service. Records temperature according to policy
7. Ensures that food is prepared in accordance with the time schedules
8. Labels, dates and store food properly according to policies
Shift varies 5 am-1:30 pm or 11:30 am to 7:30 pm - every other weekend is included
Location: Jupiter, FL 33458
Sign Up for Daily Job Alerts.
You will receive your first job alert within 24 hours.