We are seeking a client-facing, professionalCustomer Service Representativewith patience, accountability, and a genuine passion for providing a quality customer experience. Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills are crucial within our fast-paced service industry business. TheCSRis responsible for facilitating a positive experience and enhancing the relationship between our customers, service technicians, and operations. If you are a collaborative partner with a strong work ethic, who enjoys providing support and assisting others; this may be the right fit for you.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and colleagues
- Conducting proactive & timely customer follow-up
- Resolving customer issues & concerns
- Responding to service and sales inquiries & communicating with field operations
- Maintaining accurate records utilizing customer service software applications
- Partnering with management to manage expectations and meet deadlines
- Managing administrative requests and tasks
- Prioritizing & executing special projects and assignments
- Facilitating accounts receivable and collection efforts
- Following-up on leads and referrals
- Assisting in the scheduling of service routes & coordinating schedules.
Requirements:We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license (if required) within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
- 1 - 3 years: Collections
- 1 - 3 years: Client focused administrative support
- 1 - 3 years: Customer Service in a service related industry or business
- 1 year(s): Scheduling & Routing
- 1 year(s): Problem resolution
- High School/GED or better
- Problem solving
- Customer Service
- Client Support