When a company offers a product or a service, the customer service team is the backbone to the company. Our client is currently in peak season and they are looking to add personable Customer Care Agents to join their growing team. This is not your typical "temp job" for the busy times they want to hire full time team members who are looking for a long term home.
In this position, you will work in a call center and you will connect with customers to resolve concerns and inquiries and provide information so that they better understand their service options. Typical topics include customer/account retention, resolving service interruptions, answering billing inquiries, and offering new and existing customers different service options
Responsibilities will include:
Taking inbound calls from customers and responding to customer inquiries, requests or concerns while utilizing computer-based resources to retrieve information.
Assist with billing issues/questions. Apply credits and adjustments when necessary.
Educate customers and potential customers on product information
Suggestively sell additional products and services
Establish new residential and commercial accounts into system per the service agreements while ensuring completion and accuracy of required documents for the sales and operations team.
Route customers for trash and recycling pick-ups while partnering closely with dispatchers in the field for seamless quality and customer experience.
Provide proactive follow up service assistance to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from internal and external customers.
- Ability to deescalate difficult situations
- Ability to multi task and prioritize job duties based on urgency
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Handle complex account inquires and provide customers with rapid resolutions.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Type at least 35 WPM
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
If this sounds like you please apply here with a resume!
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.