At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Customer Service & Technical Support Agent to manage inbound customer inquiries and provide technical support via CHAT AND PHONE at the Las Vegas location. In this role, you'll assist customers with questions and technical issues in a fun team environment.
**In this time of uncertainty, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.? Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home! We'll also be flexible with your start date and location until we can safely return to the office** .
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $12.00 hour + monthly incentive pay
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement, up to $5,250 annually
SYKES Las Vegas is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Las Vegas!
**Required qualifications, skills and experience**
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Excellent listening & communication skills, both written in verbal
• The ability to troubleshoot basic & routine customer issues that are technical in nature
• 6 months – 1 year of customer support experience (preferred)
• Working knowledge of supported operating systems, software and hardware (preferred)
**Desired qualifications, skills and experience**
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action
SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.