The Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients.
Principal Job Duties:
· Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
· Complete all required paperwork and reports accurately and efficiently to account for any and all collected parking revenues.
· Assist customers in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office; help direct traffic.
· Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
· Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
· Basic computer skills in the parking revenue control system (add/delete accounts, key in required information from monthly applications).
· Responsible for running any reports related to daily revenue, credit cards, or garage data.
· Must work with or without supervision.
· Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
· Responsible for general maintenance of the garage ? sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs, etc.
· Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to ensure appropriate access to customers.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Strong customer service experience.
· Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
· Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
· Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
· Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
· Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
· Willingness to work in the elements ? heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
· Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
· Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
· Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we?re the experts!
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to ?create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients?. If you?re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best ? contact us today!