At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you ! Join us as an Elite Travel Consultant representing one of the world's largest travel groups at the DeLand location! You'll shine in this role if you have a passion for and experience in the travel industry. In this role, you'll answer inbound customer requests or inquiries concerning travel planning to an elite customer base in a fun team environment.
**During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team,**
**while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.? Apply now and you can interview in a 100% virtual environment, from the safety**
**and comfort of your own home! We will also set you up to work from home remotely, until we can safely return to the office in Deland, FL.**
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $12.00 hour
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
SYKES DeLand is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family . Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES DeLand!
**Required qualifications, skills and experience**
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Typing speed of 35 wpm
• Strong knowledge of world geography
• GDS experience for service agents (preferred)
• Minimum 1 year of previous call center customer service experience (preferred)
• At least 3 years of previous travel experience (preferred)
• College degree (preferred)
• Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action
SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.