Do you have a flair for problem solving?
Do you like the challenge of winning over someone? Do you see the glass neither half full nor half empty- that you might just need a different sized glass? Being a Retention Specialist is right up your alley. At Central Security Group we believe that keeping current customers is just as essential as gaining new ones.
As critical go-to team members when super-sized help is needed, members of the Office of the CEO possess an advanced ability to put themselves in the shoes of the customers and company and develop a happy ending to almost any concern. Your cool-as-a-cucumber personality is topped only by your ability to craft articulate and professional correspondence and to speak thoughtfully and respectfully no matter how sticky the situation. And if you need a break, our on-site wellness center, relaxation corners with sprawling Tulsa views, and frequent team walks will revive your spirit like no caffeinated beverage can.
We were voted as a Best Places to Work in Oklahoma because we thrive on facing challenges, finding solutions, and keeping customers and co-workers happy! Join us!
· Know that, sometimes, we all need a little extra help working through an issue
· Incentive based retention position with base hourly wage PLUS liberal bonus opportunities
· OCEO professionals will communicate with customers and/or with other departments on behalf of the customer to resolve issues, effectively communicate appropriate charges or credits, company policies and/or procedures as determined during the call.
· Work with and negotiate with customer within company guidelines to retain existing business
· Demonstrate ownership of escalated customer complaints
· Diffuse escalated customer situations through high level problem solving while providing excellent customer service
· Communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, professional and straightforward manner
· Respond to emails and calls as needed to ensure prompt resolution to customer complaints, service issues and account problems
· Work independently to complete tasks and follow directions related to the job with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Previous escalation and/or account retention experience is required
· Must be able to function at a high level under sometimes stressful situations
· Must have proven sales negotiation skills
· Must be a good listener with empathetic skills
· Must be willing to make outbound and take inbound calls
· Ability to multi task
· Excellent computer and Microsoft office product skills
· Attention to detail and organized with excellent follow up skills
· Ability to think on your feet and provide creative solutions
· Fast and accurate data entry skills and pass data entry/typing assessment
· Must have excellent verbal and written skills and pass a written skills assessment
· Must maintain excellent attendance record
· Must be open to feedback and professional coaching
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
Because Central Security Group hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- A generous paid time off program starting at three weeks and increasing with your tenure
- A 401-K plan where the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous % you contribute
- Financial protection through disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a life assistance program, tuition reimbursement, an on-site gym, employee fitness walks and free home security monitoring with discounted security and home automation equipment.
When you join Central Security Group, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the Central Security Group family, a group of talented team members working together to Make It Happen!
-Equal Opportunity Employer-